- What are the dates of the retreat?
- October 3 – 6, 2019
- Where is the ashram located?
- 108 Yogaville Way, Buckingham, VA 23921
- How do I get there?
- You will be responsible for your own travel to the ashram and any cost associated with that travel.
- DRIVING: The ashram is approximately 10 hours from Indianapolis. If you’re interested in carpooling with other guests, we can connect you.
- FLYING: if you prefer, you can fly into Charlottsville, VA, which is about an hour and 15 minutes away from Yogaville. There are car rental options at the airport, or you can schedule a pick up for an extra fee through the ashram.
- Where will I sleep?
- Retreat participants will stay in the Lotus Conference Center. It is the original house where the swamis lived and studied and now hosts retreats year round. The rooms are dorm-style and sleep 2-6 people. Once paid in full, you can reserve your specific bed. First Come First Served!
- What will the schedule be like?
- We will begin our weekend on Thursday evening, have sessions throughout the days on Friday and Saturday, and will wrap our weekend up after breakfast on Sunday. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of yoga and meditation sessions but will also have the freedom to pick and choose which sessions you want to attend.
- Who is Marsha Pappas?
- Marsha Pappas, E-RYT500 has been a diligent yoga student for more than 20 years. Since completing her teacher training under the direction of Swami Satchidananda at the Integral Yoga Ashram in 1996, she has been teaching yoga full time in and around the Indianapolis area. With a focus on the stress reducing aspects of yoga, she now also leads Stress Management workshops around the city and state. Marsha is a founding member of the Indiana Yoga Association and the Director of the CITYOGA 200-hour teacher-training program.
- Who is Marci Becker?
- More information about the ashram can be found on their website.
If you have further questions, please email Marci: firstname.lastname@example.org.